We found 1 course available for you
CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITOR (CISA) – AAPM
Information system auditors take up where the financial auditors do …
What you'll learn
At the completion of this course, the participant sshall have comprehensive undertanding and knowledge in Information System and Technology Audit and encompassing such as:
1. Participants shall obtainan expanded understanding the role of IT auditors in evaluating IT-related operational and control risk and in assessing the appropriateness and adequacy of management control practices and IT-related controls inside participants’ organization.
2. Participants shall obtain the capability in conducting IT audit and implement techniques in performing assurance, attestation, and audit engagements.
3. Participants shall obtainan expanded familiarity with the principle references in IT governance, control and security as related to IT audit.
4. Participants shall obtain the working ability to plan,conduct, and report on information technology audits.
5. Participants shall obtainan understanding of the role of IT auditors regarding IT-related compliance and regulatory audits,such as evaluating control standards.
6. Participants shall be prepared and throughly confident upon themselves to take CISA professional certificate examination.