We found 1 course available for you
MASTER PROJECT MANAGER (MPM) – Certified AAPM
The workshop shall provide the capabilities to the participants in …
What you'll learn
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the Project Management Knowledge a well designed in the project implementation methodology, and effectively shall have the capability to effectively implement the knowledge.
2. Understand the challenges which will be faced during construction and project implementation,and how to address them effectively and efficiently.
3. Learn how to evaluate key metrics of success during the project life cycle, and how to improve project results performance.
4. Gain thorough understanding and capability in:
o Defining business requirement
o Defining functional specifications
o Defining test script and application test
5. Learn techniques to manage project portfolios more effectively.
6. Improve risk management strategies and tactics for addressing risk within the cycle of project processes such as: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and completion (closure).
7. Learn how best practices in project management are implemented, and which of the strategies and tactics may be right for participants from specific organization.