CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYTIC PROFESSIONAL (CBAP) – AAPM
About This Course
The Business Analysis course is suited to Business Analysts recently placed in the role orto Business Analysts who have been performing the role for some time but have never received any formal training.
The course is also suitable as an introduction for anyone thinking about moving into the Business Analysis role or for other change management professionals wanting to gain a more in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of the Business Analyst.
The ‘Fundamentals’ course is aimed at learning real-world business analysis skills that can be used in the workplace. Course delegates should be able to return to their working environments and work as effective BA team members immediately adding value and building effective relationships with business and IT stakeholders.
- 1. Modul
- 2. Book
- 3. Pen
- 4. Bag
- This course was originally designed for business analysts new to the role.
- However, the course is also suitable for experienced business analysts as it:
- • Provides a reinforcement session for those BA’s who have been doing the job for many years but have never received formal training
- • Provides a ‘standard’ approach to be adopted by teams who might currently be using a mix of
- • Different techniques and deliverables, and canbe used as a tool for uncovering and addressing issues face