CERTIFIED PROJECT RISK MANAGER (CPRM) – AAPM
About This Course
Private and public sector projects are uncertain. Not everything that we want to happen always happens. If we don’t integrate risk management into our project and business management systems and processes, then projects are fragile and often hit with unexpected ‘surprises’ or ’bad luck’ with nowhere to go but late and over budget.
Effective project risk and opportunity management enables a proactive approach where you can radically improve the chances of a successful project outcome by:
- Identifying and assessing risks upfront to ensure the project is within your ‘risk tolerance’
- Proactively working to minimize risks and maximize opportunities – with a view to cost-benefit
- Deal with risks effectively should they happen
- Our instructor combines excellent teaching with world class project risk and opportunity management experience. His certifications, academic qualifications are world recognized, as a registered training
By completing the PMI-RMPTM and AAPM-CPRM® Risk Management Certification Course, candidates will understand how to:
• Understanding Risk Management
• Definitions of risk, opportunity, uncertainty, issues, etc.
• Macro risk vs Micro risk, types of risk, and risk vs opportunity
• Organizational risk tolerance.
• Governance, TARA system, balancing risk control.
• Risk robust culture.
• Brief review of project risk planning and process.
- 1. Modul
- 2. Book
- 3. Pen
- 4. Bag
- The Project Management executive training program is designed for professionals seeking Risk Management (RM) certification or for other business professionals seeking to improve their professional repertoire with knowledge of project/business management.
- CPRM ® Certified Project Risk Manager is the credential for a specialist role in project risk management. This is a 3 day program inclusive of CPRM Examination. It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a baseline knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
- By attending course, you will be able to understand the importance of projects and legal scope issues in the contemporary organization. Learn the critical impact of the problem (project) definition phase on project success. Explore the three major areas of project development from a risk management perspective. Understand the role of project stakeholders in all aspects of the project. Discover how to embed the principles of risk management within the project management process and how to develop your own set of tools and techniques for optimizing project performance.